Wednesday, 25 July 2007
I got tagged by [Kotak](http://kotakkosong.blogspot.com/).
1. Each player must post these rules first.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
**I cannot float.**
Even after all those years training competitively in swimming, I can’t keep myself afloat for more than a couple of seconds without treading water. Maybe that’s why I could (or had to?) swim a bit faster than everyone else. Like a shark.
**There’s a splinter in the fourth finger of my right hand that’s been there since I was 8.**
**I find saving difficult**
There, I’ve finally admitted it—I shamefully have trouble containing myself at sales. The thought of grabbing a bargain, even though it may be for something I don’t exactly *need* is still sooo enticing. And all this while I’ve worked near a mall! Every day I walk from the train station to my office, and pass by all those shops and their attractive window displays…it doesn’t get any more tormenting for a closet shopaholic than that.
**I like to get things done perfectly the first time round**
Which is why I get so upset when a painting doesn’t turn out right, or when my voice croaks while I sing without warming up. Stops me from embarking on new ventures.
**I do maths with car license plates**
More specifically, I try to make the numbers result in one that ends with a zero. For example, our car plate is XXX 8126. I would go, “8 multiplied by 1 is 8. 8 plus 2 is 10. 10 multiplied by 6 is 60. YESSSSSSsss!”
**If you catch my fingers wriggling or drumming on the table, they’re not doing it randomly**
I’m actually playing out tunes in my head with them, trying to get the fingering right if I were to be seated at a piano.
**I think men look their sexiest bare chested while donning a pair of white linen slacks**
Attractive features are chunky shoulders and a good, strong back. Eyes are dangerous.
**My right leg is shorter than my left**
When I was still dancing, my ballet teacher was always puzzled why my hips were always not aligned. It was probably caused by a fall from a horse during one of the jungle treks at Awana when I was about 12.
That’s my list. Your turn:
* [Puppet Porcelain](http://www.livejournal.com/users/puppetporcelain/)
* [Click Chick](http://www.a-blog-a-day.blogspot.com/)
* [Su An](http://tis-su.blogspot.com/)