Lionel In Hospital

Thursday, 12 January 2006

My brother's been admitted to the Damansara Specialist Centre tonight to undergo a minor operation tomorrow morning. A couple of days ago he discovered 2 lumps under his chin and our family doctor advised to have them removed completely--they were causing him some pain after all. The lumps will be sent for a biopsy.

It sounds like a small matter, but my family's jittery about it especially since Mom had to fight off breast cancer not too long ago. Please pray for Lionel--he's a strong man, but still apprehensive about the whole thing. Let's hope the biopsy results bring relief for all of us.

#1Gravatar imagemindy says:

Hey Michelle, hope everything turns out alright for your brother. Hang tough babe! hug

results out yet? all the best yeah… take care!

#3Gravatar imageserena says:

hey there – all the best for your brother and your family…

#4Gravatar imageAnson F-Clef says:

Hullo there Michelle!

Happy belated new 2006 to you and your family – heard abt your bro’s condition and I am committing this to our Lord in prayer….God shall grant him great and abundant health tho’ =) BTW I shall be off again to South-central China (a few hours inwards from Shanghai) for another series of gospel concerts and band workshops backing a Taiwanese gospel singer (on my bass guitar) from 19th till 28th January 2006 (touching down KLIA abt one hour b4 the turn of Chinese New Year), then on CNY day 1 morning I shall take a slow drive back to my Mom’n’Dad’s home in Sitiawan, Perak until latest by CNY day 4. Until then, Xin Nian Kuai Ler and Wang Shi Ru Yi to you as well as your family ya~!

#5Gravatar imageDusty says:

Hie Michelle,
Hope that everything will be fine with Lionel. Ivy and I, together with my parents sends our regards and our prayers are with you. Hope that your family will be well. God is with you right now. Take care.

#6Gravatar imageOlivia says:

Michelle, I understand the stress of a loved one being in a hospital…don’t worry. All things work for the good of those who love Him…HUGS! Will remember your family in prayer…