Thanks To Everyone!

Monday, 4 July 2005

The bride is now fast asleep after the memorable wedding weekend. We've both been planning and preparing everything for more than a month, working together with our relatives and friends to culminate to this fantastic evening of celebration. Everyone's been so supportive and helpful, we really couldn't have done this without all of you.

We'd like to give special mention to our dearest friends and relatives:

• Lincoln who coordinated the event for us
  • my bestman, the indomitable Vernon
  • our master and mistress of ceremony, Adam and Su Fei
  • Harris Noah and Jack Shen for their efforts with the audio and visual work involved
  • my aunts, auntie Janet and Margaret, for all the gorgeous floral arrangments, corsages and finding for us...
  • uncle Don, the keyboardist for the evening
  • my entourage of groomsmen, the pink brigade, Quek, Rafael, Woei Hern, Kay Jinn, Jack Shen, Terry and Andrew
  • the dedicated bridesmaids, Lai Yin and Nicole who offered their support to the bride
  • dearest parents--we can never repay you for what you've done for us
  • siblings, my dearest sisters, Su Fei and Su An
  • my brother-in-law, Lionel
  • cousins, friends and colleagues

Our heartfelt thanks for a lovely night of fond memories.

My sincerest apologies for not being able to wish all our guests a good evening and to thank you all for coming. I will have to think of something to make up for it. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves that night, and I look forward to meeting up with all of you in the near future.

Photos, thoughts and (drunk and sober) recollections to come! And did I mentions photos? Stay tuned...

#1Gravatar imageLynn says:

thanks for the lurvely reception… may u guys happppppilyyyy ever afterrrr! it was a really fun weekend 🙂

ps: u want the photos taken on the wedding day itself?

#2Gravatar imageAndrew says:

well, you can always make up for your ‘disappearing act’ by preparing a full moon party for the first born 😉

#3Gravatar imageLincoln says:

Ooooh…. now you officially have to give us Ang Pow’s for Chinese New Year….. eheh

#4Gravatar imageAndy Heong says:

I agree with Lincoln… now you have to give us Ang Pows during the coming CNY 😀
I guess it will be difficult for us to get you to a stage again where you will answer any question posed to you?

#5Gravatar imagehuilee says:

congrats yo~~ ‘bak tao dou lou’ (cantonese) 😆

EH people, we give ang pows to our *juniors*. You’re all older than we are! 😆

#7Gravatar imageLincoln says:

By Virtue of your marriage, in chinese tradition, you’ve been promoted in rank …
Cough up the $$$$$

#8Gravatar imageaL says:

congratulations u guys!

#9Gravatar imagemiaow! says:

hmmm….. isn’t it tradition that you give ang pau for the UNmarrieds?? does age come into play where this is concerned?? i was of the inclination that twas all unmarrieds 😛 but anyways… who’s me? im only part chinese 😕