Grounded. Very.

Tuesday, 5 April 2005

A visit to the chinese doctor's this morning has driven home the message that I will not be in any condition to do any physical activity until my shoulder is sorted out. 45 minutes into the treatment, the escalating pain had me in tears as Master Chang tackled the injured muscles with a relatively gentle tui-na massage. It was horrible--but I do want to come back again for subsequent sessions in order for the treatment to be effective.

So it looks like I'll have to give yet another month or two of training a miss until I'm better. I guess it's a blessing in disguise--I'll have some time to concentrate on other things like the wedding preparations. 🙂 It's not likely that I'll be considered for a cord upgrade in the batizado this year anyway, so I won't need to work on that too much either.

hey michelle! take care of that back alrite? get plenty of rest and dont let the chinse sinseh torture you too much 😉

#2Gravatar imageYuki says:

Hi Michelle. May I know which chinese doctor you went to? I am currently seeking a chinese physician who can give me tui na treatment on my injured leg.

Hi Yuki, what happened to your knee? The physician is at a place call Ai En Tang in SEA Park at the following address:

> 24, Jalan 21/11B
SEA Park
Tel: 03-7877 3515

Ask for Master Chang, and if you speak Mandarin that would be of great help. Hope you can get your knee sorted out soon.

#4Gravatar imageYuki says:

Hi Michelle, thanks for your reply. I had a bad fall down the stairs in 2001. From then, my left leg has been swollen. I had been to a Chinese physician in KL. Too bad, before my leg could be 100% healed, he has left Malaysia to return to China. Now I need to try out other doctors. Is Master Chang from China too? Anyway I will visit him soon. Thanks a lot.

Oh dear, you poor thing 🙁 I know what a prolonged injury is like–I messed up my ankle too while playing netball at university, and it’s never been the same since. Yes, Master Chang is from China. You take care ya? Keep me posted as to how your visit to him goes. 🙂 Would very much like to know how you fare.

#6Gravatar imageYuki says:

Hi Michelle. Ok. Will let you know what’s the fare. 🙂 Hope your shoulder has gotten well by now. My leg also suffers the same condition as your ankle. It has never been the same since the fall. Well, hope Master Chang helps. 🙂 You take care too k?

#7Gravatar imageYuki says:

Hi Michelle. It’s me again. It’s been so long I never posted anything here. Well, I’ve been seeing Master Chang every week since then. He is really a good doctor. He is humble, kind, and does not count on money so much. That means, he always gives me extra minutes for the treatment. My leg has been healed after few months of tuina by Master Chang. Now I am visiting him every Sunday afternoons for treatment of other problems. Anyway, would like to thank you so much for recommemding such a great doctor to me. 🙂

Hi Yuki,

It’s great to hear from you again, and even more wonderful that your leg’s healing well! I’m really glad I could be of service to both you and Master Chang by putting you in touch with each other. 🙂 Do take care of that leg ! 😉 Take care and God bless.

#9Gravatar imageYuki says: